Handcrafted Wood, Resin & Abalone Earrings | Drop Earrings | Boho Chic | Feel Good Jewellery For Women | Wooden Element |
In a nutshell...
- W.E. are pleased to present you with Alice, our signature pair of abalone earrings.
- Our beautifully handcrafted wooden earrings feature the triple-threat of abalone shell, monochome resin and natural wood.
- Our earrings combine eco-friendly, up-cycled wood with monochrome resin colours, giving you eye-catching jewellery.
- All of our earrings are lead and nickel free. We've also tested them ourselves to make sure each pair is lightweight, durable, wonderfully comfortable, and of course looks fab too.
- Wooden Element sustainable ear shells mean you can do your bit for the planet whilst looking good at the same time - why not choose a pair to brighten up your day?
The crafting process...
- We use a natural, sturdy and environmentally friendly resin to compliment the eco-friendly pieces of wood in each of our designs. Our resin has high clarity, hardness, and an optimal light refraction.
- The resin is carefully shaped and polished to give it an exceptional gloss. The colours are vibrant in sunlight, and whisper the true beauty of our earrings.
- Due to the nature of resin, the colour of each pair of earrings may vary ever so slightly from the product imagery. This makes every handcrafted pair unique in its own right, and even more special.
- The wooden element of our earrings is sanded smooth and carefully finished to preserve the beauty of each unique piece of wood. The wood is then treated with a natural, weatherproof, and eco-friendly wax/oil to give it a beautiful lustre.
- The gorgeous and sturdy ethically sourced abalone shell takes centre stage with this collection. Intermittently inviting the light to reflect on it, a distinct rainbow-esque reflection is produced.
Metal composition and earring care...
- All our earrings are lead and nickel free.
- The metal components of each earring (posts, backs, ear wires, etc) are all hypoallergenic and are made from stainless steel or a copper alloy. The metal is treated with a special lacquer to prevent oxidation.
- For more in depth information on how to care for our earrings, please read our FAQs.
- Approximate weight: 0.025 lb (11 grams).
- All products are shipped using recyclable and biodegradable packaging. Our padded envelopes are even made from recycled materials, so very eco-friendly.
- All products posted within the UK will take 1 - 2 working days to dispatch.
- All products posted within the UK will be sent via 'Royal Mail Signed For 2nd Class Delivery' which takes 2 - 3 working days (including Saturdays) to arrive, following dispatch.
- European deliveries will be posted via 'Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed'. This usually takes 3 - 5 working days (including Saturdays) to arrive, following dispatch.
- International deliveries will be posted via 'Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed'. This usually takes 7 - 10 working days (including Saturdays) to arrive, following dispatch.
- We have a 30 day return policy. Please see the faq's and then email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further queries.
- If we do not have this pair in stock, please email us and we will advise when the item will be available. It usually takes us around 10 business days to make a new pair of earrings.